Are you looking into dropshipping for your Shopify store or eCommerce site? Then take a look at Spocket, which makes it simple to source products and dropship them to your consumers.
In this Spocket review, we’ll look at Spocket, a tool that makes it simple to start sending products directly from manufacturers to your customers. We will explore the main features, pros and cons, pricing and integration etc in this Spocket review.
Spocket Review: What is it?
Spocket is a dropshipping platform that connects online retailers with suppliers from around the world. Retailers can browse the supplier inventory on Spocket, make purchases, and then have the products delivered right to their customers. This allows retailers to sell products without having inventory or manage shipping logistics.
Electronics, furnishings, clothing, and other merchandise are among the many types of products available on Spocket. Prices are typically less expensive than other dropshipping platforms like AliExpress or Amazon. Furthermore, it provides free shipping on purchases above $500, which is extra benefit.
The main disadvantage of Spocket is that it has fewer suppliers than some of its rivals. This can make it challenging to find the precise item you’re looking for. Additionally, their customer care has occasionally been said to be unresponsive.
In general, Spocket is a wise choice for online retailers looking for a less expensive substitute for AliExpress or Amazon. Larger stores may find it to be the perfect option because of its extensive supplier inventory and free shipping on purchases over $500. Be prepared to wait, as its customer service can be unpredictable and challenging to reach.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get updates on the latest posts and more from High-pe straight to your inbox.
Who Should Use Spocket?
Spocket is for dropshipping business owners who frequently sell high-quality products online. The middle class, which is willing to spend more money to obtain higher-quality goods, will frequently be the target market for items on Spocket.
The reputation of the online store will suffer greatly if the dropshipping products turn out to be of poor quality once they are delivered to the clients. You can ensure that your customers receive their orders at the expected quality with Spocket. This raises the likelihood that customers will visit again and buy from you again.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get updates on the latest posts and more from High-pe straight to your inbox.
Spocket Review Main Features
Spocket has many great features. Some key features are mentioned here in this Spocket review.
- Ease of Use
To get started, all you need to do is use the WooCommerce or Shopify control panel to search for the Spocket app, install it on your store, launch it, and then finish the registration process.
However, it’s not the only approach. Additionally, you might open a free Spocket account directly from its home page. And it won’t ask for the details of your credit card.
Sign up using your personal information or, alternatively, your Facebook or Google account information, and bingo! Following that, Spocket will provide you 14 days of free access to its online dashboard.
However, paying attention to Spocket’s dashboard guide when you log into your account is the best way to get the idea of things. It takes the form of a 4-step onboarding journey that guides you through the platform’s essential tools.
When you’re finished, you may go on and begin looking for the ideal products for your dropshipping business. Because Spocket has systematically categorised its large selection of products by their relevant industry sectors, the search experience here is fairly seamless and simple.
- Product Catalog
Spocket’s catalogue can feature more than a million products, with the majority being unique products from the US and Europe. Considering the limited amount of sellers on the marketplace, this number is remarkable.
You should have no trouble navigating Spocket’s catalogue in terms of product searchability.
Filtering options include using keywords, prices, shipping origins and destinations, and other criteria. You may quickly view only the best sellers, top suppliers, and premium products.
- Product Suppliers
Spocket has a directory of 2,000 suppliers. Its network is up to two times bigger than Wholesale Central’s, but is 300% smaller than SaleHoo’s.
The business doesn’t charge startup costs or take commissions on supplier earnings.
Suppliers must cut the listing price of their products by at least 25% compared to market rates in order to meet Spocket’s requirements. This gives the platform’s retailers room to charge reasonable markups for the products they resale.
Additionally, Spocket accepts suppliers from all over the world. Having said that, Spocket provides precedence to North American, Australian, and European companies as well as UK dropshipping suppliers. Because of this, 80 percent of its suppliers are located in either Europe or the United States.
- Import List
You can only import one item at a time into Spocket. The business wants you to research and be aware of all important information upfront, including shipping details and return policies.
It can take some time to import items from Spocket suppliers into your account. You can, however, publish your selected products in bulk.
Additionally, Spocket allows you to import products from various other marketplaces like AliExpress.
- Shipping Rates
The shipping costs on Spocket are decided by the suppliers.
However, they can’t set rates higher than those on their own retail sites. Spocket permits them to impose greater fees only when they adjust their listing prices accordingly. They’re fine as as they stick to the minimum net discount of 25% for dropshipping business owners.
The shipping fees must be separately set when items are exported from Spocket into Shopify. Due to the fact that both domestic and foreign shipping costs apply, this step can be challenging.
The following three approaches are suggested by Spocket to account for these expenditures without affecting your margins:
- You raise the base price to include them in order to provide free shipping.
- A flat rate based on the typical or most expensive shipping fee you encounter.
- individual product group shipping rate customization.
Spocket Review Pros and Cons
- Spocket provides native apps that allow for easy integration with Shopify or WooCommerce-based stores.
- The platform allows you to reach people all over the world. You can import products from four corners of the globe and then sell them to customers all over the world.
- This helps to reduce the shipping time of your product within the US or Europe.
- Spocket provides access to many trusted suppliers. These suppliers are carefully selected through strict qualification stages.
- Spocket lets you sell on your personal website, blog, online shop, or social network such as Youtube and Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and others.
- The Import List page allows product customization.
- Mark-Up can automatically adjust the prices of all your products.
- All steps of the order fulfillment process can be automated.
- The system updates and monitors your inventory in real time.
- Before you import these products, you can request samples from suppliers.
- Support is available 24 hours a day.
- Spocket allows you to sell on third-party sites and social media. However, it does not support dropshipping marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, or Amazon.
- For beginners, there is no permanent free plan.
- Spocket doesn’t allow you to see the inventories of your suppliers.
- It lacks advanced dropshipping capabilities, such as package customization or automatic tax rate assessment.
- To fully experience the platform, you can only use the 14-day trial period.
The Spocket is a paid tool. Its pricing plans are listed below:
- Free: This plan is for entrepreneurs who want to browse Spocket’s Catalogue of products.It includes 24×7 support and Aliexpress dropshipping
- Starter: The Starter plan is $29 per month and is billed monthly. You get a tracking number, global pricing rules and currency exchange. This plan also includes premium chat support, unlimited orders, 24/7 chat support, and up to 25 unique products.
- Pro:The Pro package adds to the Starter plan’s features with exclusive deals, premium 24/7 chat service, branded billing, premium search, premium 24/7 chat support and branded invoicing. It can be billed at $49 per month or $33 per year. The Pro package also includes unlimited orders, up to 25 premium products and up to 250 unique items.
- Empire:The Empire package is $99 per month when it’s billed monthly, or $69 per year when it’s billed annually. It combines the Pro plan’s features with premium 24/7 chat support and 10,000 premium products.
Return and Refund Policies
No returns, 15-day returns, and 30-day returns are the three return policies on Spocket.
The latter two are money-back guarantees that your clients might employ to obtain a reimbursement. The restriction is that they must pay the additional shipping expenses.
Refunds usually show up between three to five business days.
If a consumer provides photos as proof and wants a refund due to damaged or incorrect products, Spocket will oblige.
Alternatives of Spocket
You might want to have a look at a few Spocket alternatives. Direct Dropship is one option. This company has a vast selection of goods, many of which are name-brand products. Additionally, their interface is highly user-friendly.
Wholesale2b is another alternative. This business provides many different products and services, such as order fulfilment and inventory management.
Although Spocket is a fantastic dropshipping choice, it is not the only one available. Dropship Direct and Wholesale2b are also worthwhile alternatives to take into account.
Spocket Review FAQs
All shipping is handled by suppliers. They determine the price, create the tracking data, handle returns, and specify the approximate delivery time.
You only need to select your delivery policy as a dropshipping retailer on Spocket.
Spocket is paid.
The business claims to provide a freemium service. However, the Spocket free plan simply allows you to browse its inventory.
You must either sign up for its trial or purchase a premium subscription before you can begin reselling goods from dropshipping providers.
The monthly fees for Spocket range from $29 to $99 per month.
How did you find this Spocket review? Comment below for your valuable feedback and let us know if you have anything to add in this Spocket review.